Monday, March 14, 2011

Moving on...

As you may have noticed, it's been quite a while since my last update at Glen Riddle.  With mixed feelings I can formally announce I have taken another position in the Ruark Golf company: I have started as the new Superintendent at Nutters Crossing GC in Salisbury, MD.  Obviously I'm thrilled at the opportunity to "run the show", but I had a great two years at Glen Riddle.

The winter season usually brings some moving and shaking in the industry, and this year was no different.  Mike Salvio, who I had worked with at Glen Riddle my first year, and who was the Superintendent at Nutters, moved to Ocean City Golf Club.  I have had the good fortune of taking his place.

For now the Glen Riddle Maintenance Blog will be retired.  I will be taking over the maintenance blog at Nutters Crossing.  As soon as I have that set up, I will post a link for all those who would be interested in following me.  Thanks to everyone who has read this blog.  See you at Nutters!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Cody!
    Hope you keep up the blogging over at the Nutters.

    ReplyDelete